Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

► MW3 - Montage 3 - oblivion [HD-Fullscreen]


If you come across this please check this video out on YouTube so I can get views there, also if you don't mind you can Subscribe, Like, Favorite, and Share the video.
======TAGS??? - IGNORE ALL THIS ========
MW3 - Montage 3 - xxoblivion1996xx oblivion [HD-Fullscreen] - Search in "Montage 3 Oblivion" and get this video - if your lucky MW3 - Montage 3 - oblivion MSR Sniper camper spawn killer collateral quad feed stream steam valve kill killstreak kill streak dlc downloadable content xii_insan3 hit hitmarker FaZe Agony vii Agony stealth bomber montage xxoblivion1996xx MSR MONTAGE OBLIVION mw3 commentary skyrim arrow to in knee fus ro dah modern warfare 3 pwnage montage ownage pwning noob uber 1337 call of duty: modern warfare 3 montage effects sony vegas pro 11 multiplayer mp computer pc check out xii_insan3 some time, he is a good friend: http://www.youtube.com/user/Prosniper1115 Anyone know what song I should put in?
What kind of effect do I use when I kill people?
Since I am a beginner montage editor I could use all the help, that I can take.
for intro Sony Vegas Intro Templates Done on 100% PC. Gameplay, editing, all that.
======TAGS??? - IGNORE ALL THIS========

No comments:

Post a Comment